Re: [linux-lvm] LVM corruption/diagnosis

On 04/06/2011 04:32 PM, Jan Bakuwel wrote:
[snip]

I wouldn't know though what else could be using the LV and I am not
aware of any methods to find out... any suggestions?

lsof is tool #1.

Then "fdisk /dev/d/d-xm.wxp".

The poke around to see if a networked fs like samba or nfs is serving the device.

As a last resort, you could always reboot the box.

corrupt."