Re: [linux-lvm] LVM corruption/diagnosis

On 04/06/2011 09:06 PM, Jan Bakuwel wrote:
Hi Ron,

Thanks for your reply.

Problem solved. It was my brain mixing /dev/d/ and /dev/mapper.
Releasing the partition device with kpartx -d worked - as long as I use
the correct path and not mix the VG name with "mapper".

Duh...

:)

That's why I stick with vg/lv notation.

corrupt."