Re: [linux-lvm] lvm devices under /dev/mapper missing

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011, Faheem Mitha wrote:

The symbolic links under /dev/mapper have gone missing. I don't know why. I'm looking for advice on how to diagnose and fix this (if necessary). I believe udev dynamically generates these links, so in the best case scenario nothing needs to be done. But I don't know if there might be other problems I'm not aware of.

You might need "vgchange -ay myvg".

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart bmsi com>