[linux-lvm] how can I setup software RAID1 on a running LVM system

Hi,

I m using Centos 5.5 with LVM system,and I m trying to setup sofrware RAİD on that system. Does anybody help  me ?

I dont have raid card because of that I have to setup the system  with software raid.

My problems are, how can I add new disk on running system or how can I get back datas if system fail.

beklan