[linux-lvm] new exit message on all commands?: Wiping internal VG cache

Not sure when this started, but AFAIK, I haven't upgraded any of my
lvm commands, unless some included/linked lib was updated, though I don't
recall much of that lately either.

But now whenever an 'lvm' command (lvs, pvs, 'lvcreate --help', etc...) runs,
the last line of output is 'wiping internal VG cache'...

Any idea(s) why?

This is in Suse 11.2-x64, with lvm2-2.02.45 (running from the 11.3 source, trying unsuccessfully to get around a bug squirly nested bug in the snapshot
library, running w/a 2.6.35.7 kernel.  (I.e.

I upgraded my kernel -- but that broke 'lvm's snapshot ability.  I tried
to upgrade lvm but my suse seems to package part of it in their boot-disk
package along with other unrelated stuff making it very difficult to
upgrade 1 part.