[linux-lvm] [SOLVED] Re: Errors after adding new md pv (boot only?)

"Bryn M. Reeves"  wrote:
[...]
You need to rebuild your initramfs (mkinitrd on CentOS 5.5) to include the
configuration for the newly defined MD array.

Something like:

mkinitrd /boot/initrd-$(uname -r).img $(uname -r)

Bryn, thank you very much. Recreating initrd img solved the problem.

I have no idea why it wasn't neccessary on my previous systems..
Probably, before such disk-upgraded system was first rebooted, initrd*.img
was recreated automaticly during a (yum) kernel update procedure.
That could be an explanation.

--
Tomasz