[linux-lvm] why 'lvcreate' command blocked?

Busby.Cheung chaimvy at 163.com
Mon Jul 4 02:33:37 UTC 2011

The PV device is a MD device, RAID5 on several SATA disks。
Linux kernel is 2.6.29.
The SATA disks belong to a JBOD and the JBOD can be accessed by 2 controller(I use some methods to control multiple access).
The OS on both of the controllers are the same, but one will hang and the other did not, so I think there is not any bad sectors on the disks.
Maybe there is something wrong with the MD (soft raid) driver, I should to check more information.