[linux-lvm] lvm2-monitor slow shutdown

On Rawhide and Fedora 15 systems with one lv snapshot, shutdown/reboot hangs for about a minute waiting for lvm2-monitor to shutdown. I see msgs that lvm2-monitor.service process exited, code=exited status=1, and msgs that the there are still devices being monitored and a msg that lvm is "Refusing to exit."

I can disable the service with systemd and shutdown/reboot proceeds in a more expected rapid manner.

Is this normal?

--
Regards,
OldFart