[linux-lvm] Question about setting of UUID

Hello,

I have got question regarding setting of UUID for PV, VG and LV.

I'd like to ask if there are any plans to add possibility of manual setting and changing UUIDs?
I mean if it could be possible to change UUID of PV just by typing:

  # pvchange -s aaaaaaaabbbbbbbbccccccccdddddddd /dev/sdb

and analogous changes in lvchange and vgchange?

There are some situations when it could be very helpful.