Re: [linux-lvm] drive crash question

nevermind, brought new os/drive up with drive1, ran lvscan and they are all there!
I love LVM! Wish everything else would work as well!

On 3/8/2011 6:59 PM, Randy Katz wrote:
Hi,

My main system drive crashed. The second drive (drive1) was pd0 with vg1 and logical volumes in operation. If I replace the drive0 will a vgscan and lvdisplay automatically "see" the volumes
on the drive or is there something that must be done first?

Thank you in advance,
Randy