[linux-lvm] Question about LV StripeSize

Are these distributed among the VGs in a round-robin method?

My PE Size = 8.00 MiB and the LV was created with options "--stripes 8 --stripesize 8192".

So, would a 640MiB file be equally split between my 8 PVs, with the 1st 8MiB in pv1, the 2nd 8MiB in pv2, ..., the 9th 8MiB in pv1, etc for (640/8 = 80) chunks?

corrupt."