[linux-lvm] vgexport usage

Males, Jess jmales at cio.sc.gov
Thu Mar 31 00:41:06 UTC 2011

Maybe "unknown" is the wrong word in this case. You will be able to
see this VG using vgs, vgdisplay and so on. But you can't remove when
you try a vgremove.

You have to import it back (vgimport VolumeGroup) to change it again.

I think that unknown means more like "unchangeable".

[]'s

--
Anderson Kaiser (RHCE, RHCVA)
Red Hat Brasil - Global Support Services
akaiser at redhat.com
+55 11 3529-6000
Direct: +55 11 3529-6093