Re: [linux-lvm] How to fix missmatch between VG-size and LV-size?

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011, Fredrik Skog wrote:

If I ever get all this data back I will definitely try to either RAID it or make a backup of the most importatnt stuff on the volume.

Of course, RAID will not protect you from what just happened.

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart bmsi com>