[linux-lvm] LinuxTag, Berlin, Weds 11 - Sat 14 May 2011

We're holding an informal LVM & device-mapper developers' meeting at
LinuxTag again this year.  All are welcome.

  http://www.linuxtag.org/2011/en/

We have a workshop room reserved all day Friday:
  http://www.linuxtag.org/2011/en/program/project-workshops/details.html?talkid=941

If you wish to table any topics for discussion, or join our
deliberations on any of the other days, please let me know.

Alasdair