[linux-lvm] creating pv's on LVM's for virtual guests

Howdy!

	I am setting up virtual guests to have a LVM created
from the host. It would be good to use LVM's in the
guest also.. for easy volume expansion etc...

ie. I am creating pv's/vg's/lvms on top of LVM's. It *seems* to
work but some of the userland tools need the option -ff

	Does anybody see any issues doing this?

	thanx - steve