[linux-lvm] LVM - Combining different hard drives with different specs ?

Ray Morris support at bettercgi.com
Sun May 22 06:42:23 UTC 2011

Not a problem. If the drives have different performance,
some files may have different performance, but that's
actually nothing new because the outside of a disk platter
is faster than the inner tracks. So whether you have one
disk, two matched disks, or two mismatched disks you'll
always have different areas with different performance.
--
Ray Morris
support at bettercgi.com

http://www.bettercgi.com/strongbox/