[linux-lvm] Trim support on stripped volumes ?

Hi,

I have set-up of server with 4 SSDs (OCZ Vertex 2) stripped using LVM.
Logical volume has been created using the -i 4 option (iostat confirms
that the 4 disks work in parallel when I write a file).

Ext4 fs is used on the volume, mounted with -discard option.

I am using kernel 2.6.38.

My question is : is there a chance that TRIM command makes its way to
the disks through LVM ? I've read contradictory informations on the web
and I'm sure this is the best place to ask.

My second question is : how would I make _sure_ it works ?
I've found a way to do it with hdparm --fibmap and hdparm --read-sector
here http://askubuntu.com/questions/18903/how-to-enable-trim

But I don't think this can work with LVM. Would there be a similar way
to make sure it is working while using LVM ?

Thanks a lot,

Franck