[linux-lvm] TLER/CCTL/ERC

Hi,

I know that a lot of RAID controllers require drives with TLER/CCTL/ERC support, so as not to prematurely presume a drive is dead (and put array in degraded mode).

Does LVM have such requirement as well ? I'm wondering if LVM will prematurely declare a non-TLER/CCTL/ERC drive dead prematurely and deactivates the entire volume group..
Or is LVM configurable to operate reliably over a long time on non-TLER/CCTL/ERC drives ?

Thanks,
Robin