[linux-lvm] Recovering a volume after lost disk

I had done the vgreduce part some time ago but when I run the second command, I get:

# vgchange -ay
0 logical volume(s) in volume group "video" now active
#

also, when I try to mount it:

# mount /dev/video/video /m/video
mount: special device /dev/video/video does not exist
#

whic is expetable, because the volume is not listed, to begin with:

# lvs|grep video
#

How do I get the volume to show and the special device created?