[linux-lvm] dynamic lvm snapshots (auto-resize)

Hi Everyone,

I am interested to see if there is any support for automatically resizing an lvm snapshot when it becomes full or bypasses a certain utilization? There has been  at least some interest in this in the past as I have found the following post in the mailman archives.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-lvm/2007-November/msg00016.html

Also it looks like HP as performed at least a similar implementation of this type of feature in their own product.

http://bizsupport1.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c02054539/c02054539.pdf

Thanks for any Help!!

Dusty Mabe