[linux-lvm] Debian 64bit get a "Volume vg0 not found" message

Hiya

Im wondering if someone could help share some light or a particular problem im struggling with.

Here where I work, we make use of pxe to boot and install our servers (32 bit), Im now trying to build a 64bit. On boot, after grub, the kernel loads and it leads to a message of

Volume vg0 not found.

And then just defaults to busybox.

I mounted, and chrooted, and from all that I can see ... all looks good (checked /etc/fstab and in grub.cfg I see 'insmod lvm').
I cant see what I may and am missing.

If someone would be so kind as to help and share some pointers it would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark