[linux-lvm] how to online resize pv?

Hello list,

i'm able to resize my block device online. The kernel also shows the correct new size in blockdev --getsize64.

But then i got stuck to extend the pv as i'm unable to extend my partition table without reboot.

Disk /dev/vda: 48,3GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
Partition Table: gpt

Number  Start   End     Size    File system  Name       Flags
 1      1049kB  2097kB  1049kB               GRUB_BOOT  bios_grub
 2      2097kB  32,2GB  32,2GB               Linux LVM  lvm

If i delete 2 and recreate it starting at the same sector i can't reread the part. table.

Is there a way todo online resizing?

Greets
Stefan