[linux-lvm] LVM internals, guides, design, tutorials plz

I'm searching for LVM2 implementation designs, anatomy, internals and such stuff..

Tutorials, Howtos (I've already read the LVM Howto from tldp), Guides, are all welcome.. I've lost a LVM and need to recover it... or die trying :-)

So.. Testdisc, and Photorec don't help me.. I've already try.. can't
ran gpart too...

I want to be able to search for lvm metadata from the end of the disk with some binary editor, like lde.

Thanks in advance
Hilst
--
Follow the white rabbit!