Re: [linux-lvm] lvm create a large amount of lv seems problem

Dne 19.6.2012 17:38, Amos.Huang napsal(a):
Hi,all.
	I hava two hard disk.I create two physical-volume,and on the two
physical-volume created a volume-group.

I run the following shell:
for(( i = 0; i < 400; i++));do
	lvcreate -L 1G volume-group
done

But it whill missing pv with 'UUID' ,occasionally!

Who can help me?Thanks!!

I think you have not mentioned  your OS  (Fedora, Debian.. ?)
You have also missed to specify version of lvm2 ?

Trace of failing command with -vvvv would be very useful.

Zdenek