[linux-lvm] Can't create logical volume using lvm2app library

Hi. I'm having a problem when trying to create a lv using lvm2app's function lvm_vg_create_lv_linear... I have found that the output from the function in lvm_lv.c:

extents = extents_from_size(vg->cmd, size / SECTOR_SIZE,
   vg->extent_size);

is 0. I am calling the function assuming it expects extent size, like this:

 lvm_vg_create_lv_linear(vg, "testname", 10);

Everything works ok when using lvcreate though, any thoughts?