Re: [linux-lvm] Isolation of volume groups

On Mon, 28 May 2012, Bryn M. Reeves wrote:
On 05/28/2012 03:33 PM, Fredrik Tolf wrote:
May 28 14:51:38 nerv kernel: [29911.468028] Filesystem "dm-33":
xfs_log_force: error 5 returned.

I think I must apologize. "dm-33" actually turns out to be the XFS filesystem that was on datvol, so I probably misinterpreted the symptoms altogether. The only remaing issue, then, should be that the ravol filesystems froze in periods, but that might be attributable to the high sync load caused by syslog constantly receiving messages from ReiserFS (I've noticed that XFS displays notoriously bad performance when syncing).

There probably never was a problem, then, so I'm sorry for the noise.

--

Fredrik Tolf