[linux-lvm] preparing for impending switch to git/fedorahosted

Petr Rockai mentioned that lvm development will soon be
switching away from cvs for good (hurray!), and asked about fixing
some of the warts in the current mirrored-from-cvs git repository.

Now is indeed the best (and only) time to fix any problem you know
about in the repository.

There were many commits with incomplete author/committer name
and/or email address:

    $ git log --pretty=format:%an:%ae|sort -u
    fabbione:fabbione
    mpatocka:mpatocka
    prajnoha:prajnoha
    snitzer:snitzer
    steve:steve
    taka:taka
    twoerner:twoerner
    zkabelac:zkabelac

The snippet below fixes those listed above, as well as the
typo in Petr's email address.  Here's the resulting list of authors.
If anyone else would like a name/email change, let us know.
I notice that Zdeněk Kabeláč's name is spelled two different ways.
We can fix that, if desired, and if we know which is preferred.

  AJ Lewis:alewis redhat com
  Adam Manthei:amanthei redhat com
  Alasdair Kergon:agk redhat com
  Andres Salomon:dilinger voxel net
  Ben Lutgens:blutgens sistina com
  Benjamin Marzinski:bmarzins redhat com
  Bryn M. Reeves:breeves redhat com
  Christine Caulfield:ccaulfie redhat com
  Dave Wysochanski:dwysocha redhat com
  Fabio M. Di Nitto:fdinitto redhat com
  Heinz Mauelshagen:heinzm redhat com
  Jim Meyering:jim meyering net
  Joe Thornber:joe fib011235813 fsnet co uk
  Jonathan Earl Brassow:jbrassow redhat com
  Mike Snitzer:snitzer redhat com
  Mikulas Patocka:mpatocka redhat com
  Milan Broz:mbroz redhat com
  Patrick Caulfield:pcaulfie redhat com
  Peter Rajnoha:prajnoha redhat com
  Petr Rockai:prockai redhat com
  Steven Whitehouse:swhiteho fedoraproject org
  Takahiro Yasui:tyasui redhat com
  Thomas Woerner:twoerner redhat com
  Zdenek Kabelac:zkabelac redhat com
  Zdeněk Kabeláč:zkabelac redhat com

Here's the "command" to make the above changes.
Anyone can run it just before they push the "initial" repository
into the empty fedorahosted git repository.

git filter-branch -d .git-rebase --env-filter '

case $GIT_AUTHOR_NAME in
  fabbione) n="Fabio M. Di Nitto" e=fdinitto redhat com ;;
  mpatocka) n="Mikulas Patocka" e=mpatocka redhat com ;;
  prajnoha) n="Peter Rajnoha"  e=prajnoha redhat com ;;
  snitzer) n="Mike Snitzer"    e=snitzer redhat com ;;
  steve) n="Steven Whitehouse" e=swhiteho fedoraproject org ;;
  taka) n="Takahiro Yasui"     e=tyasui redhat com ;;
  twoerner) n="Thomas Woerner" e=twoerner redhat com ;;
  zkabelac) n="Zdenek Kabelac" e=zkabelac redhat com ;;
  # The above are just correcting for missing mail map.
  # This corrects an email address: s/prok/prock/
  "Petr Rockai") n="Petr Rockai" e="prockai redhat com" ;;
  *) n=$GIT_AUTHOR_NAME e=$GIT_AUTHOR_EMAIL ;;
esac

export GIT_AUTHOR_EMAIL=$e GIT_AUTHOR_NAME=$n
export GIT_COMMITTER_EMAIL=$e GIT_COMMITTER_NAME=$n

' master

If there are other types of corrections, like improper authorship,
or typos in the commit logs, we can fix those, too.