[linux-lvm] LVM2APP still under active development?

Hello,

I'm developing an in-house application that needs to control LVM set-ups. I was looking at the lvm2app API but its missing a couple of features I need (snapshots, resizing logical volumes (API is defined but not implemented), ...). I can't find any road-map or document with plans for the API (only the v1 document at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LVM/liblvm ).

Is the API still under active development, and are new features added? I rather use a stable API instead of wrapping around CLI commands, but mixing the two to use the functionality the API is missing doesn't seem a smart option to me.