Re: [linux-lvm] how to recover after thin pool metadata did fill up?

It has been commented that about 500MB should be enough by far - but as we could fill 128MB metadata easily with 1TB pool size just rewriting some 600GB during thin snapshot existance - I would go and reserve much more for metadata - so that it wont become an issue for sure. Probably 2-5GB  for --poolmetadatasize should guarantee pool lifetime. At least by this time metadata area resizing should be supported I gather :)
Andres Toomsalu