Re: [linux-lvm] Removing vg and lv after physical drive has been removed

So noreboot fix wanted.  Potentially more difficult.

What about the other command, to collect the unique errors?  It should
show pv_uuids of missing pvs.

I was hoping to see vg04 config.  Since we do not, does that mean vg04
was entirely on the replaced disk?

IIRC I have previously recreated a pv with the uuid reported by pvs,
and then removed it cleanly.

You could also look in /etc/lvm/backup/vg04, and you should be able to
get the pv uuids from there.
--
Scott Merrilees