[linux-lvm] fdisk can't recognize partition tables

Hello,

           I have a little lvm related issue with Debian Squeeze installation. I install debian squeeze with lvm partitioning. The installation completes and every thing is working fine for last many days. But I notice a message when I use the fdisk tool to list my partitions. The message is,

            Disk /dev/dm-4 doesn't contain a valid partition table

           Why I am getting this and what can be the implications? Can fdisk read the lvm partition tables or it can't and just giving this message? Any workaround? Again I assert everything is working great.

           Thanks in advance....

Regards,