[linux-lvm] lvm-xen hdd disaster recovery - looking urgently for paid consultant

Hi All, first post here.
I manage a xen server and I'm experiencing an HDD fault, which looks like a software problem, and I'm unable to mount the volume.
The HDD is sata and the file system is xfs (under xen and lvm).
Please let me know if you may be available for a paid consultancy, urgenlty, remotely.

Thanks and regards,
Mike