Re: [linux-lvm] LVM recovery / Xen / Testdisk

On Tue, 04/23/2013 08:26 PM, "mitch bitblock net" <mitch bitblock net> wrote:
> Hello - first post here - I was referred to this group from xen-users.
>
> I started on xen-users, and then went to the testdisk forum. My issue is one of my own causing but has lead to the discovery of a problem I'm trying to understand / resolve in interpreting lvm structure...
>
> The full history is here:
>
> Xen-users http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/xen/users/278066
> Testdisk http://forum.cgsecurity.org/phpBB3/trying-to-recover-windows-ntfs-disk-from-xen-hba-lvm-vol-t2252.html

Hi again Mitch. (yup, i'm a member of the linux-lvm group too lol)
Seems like you are still having some challenges. Did you do a bit-by-bit copy of the disk to create a working environment? I have some time today -- I could assist with a team-viewer or webex session