[linux-lvm] Linux LVM online shrinking :(

Hi Team,

You might already have come across this stuff many a times.

I am sending this query as to why LVM is not supporting online shrink.
How is that AIX can do the shrink but not in our best Linux.

Is there a big difference i the underlying architecture which prevents us from an online shrink?

Thanks and regards,
DILIP K