[linux-lvm] dev node change

Hi All

I have a SCSI share which i am  using linux initiator on my ubuntu. Its available for me in /dev/sdb

No I have created lvm group using the /dev/sdb. Today I just logut and login my scsi share but this time ubutnu gave me this as /dev/sdc instead of /dev/sdb.

due to this my lvm group is stuck, and its giving me the error

Input/output error

on pvdisplay or vgdisplay,

Any body help me how I can reslove this issue.?

Br.

Umar