[linux-lvm] create physical partition from logical partition

Hi,

   I nead please your help to create a physical partition from a logical partition.

   I present my problem : I have the configuration (attached pic) of the partitions.

   I use the centos system. The problem that my group volume "vg_rega" use the whole of the physical disk. I want to install Ubuntu system with centos (dual boot), but i need a physical partition to do that. How can'i convert the " Unused Space " logical partition to physical partition to install Ubuntu.

  Thank you.

F.H