[linux-lvm] create physical partition from logical partition

fakhreddine HABIB fakhreddine2006 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:10:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

   I nead please your help to create a physical partition from a logical
partition.

   I present my problem : I have the configuration (attached pic) of the
partitions.

   I use the centos system. The problem that my group volume "vg_rega" use
the whole of the physical disk. I want to install Ubuntu system with centos
(dual boot), but i need a physical partition to do that. How can'i convert
the " Unused Space " logical partition to physical partition to install
Ubuntu.

  Thank you.

F.H