Re: [linux-lvm] pvmove doesn't work the way the man page says

On 02/14/2013 02:41 PM, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 02:25:46PM +0100, Marian Csontos wrote:
Should not then the man page be fixed to match actual behavior
(and not

As already stated on this thread, the man page does describe what
the code currently does.

I must apologize! Excuse me for being an ... (donkey?).

I had been reading it just few days ago, and got confused as well and would be almost willing to testify...

Rereading it carefully again, knowing what it is supposed to say, it really does say so.

-- Marian

Alasdair