[linux-lvm] resize and snapshots with clvm

I'm using clvm over corosync, sharing iscsi hosted PVs. I'm generally using Debian squeeze/wheezy, lvm2 2.2.95.

What I'm missing is the possibility to resize a LV or taking a snapshot of it while a volume is used on one node. I'd expect this to work on the active node, if the volume is inactive on all other nodes. But when I try that, I get
cluster request failed: Invalid argument
  Failed to suspend <logvol>

I've seen the message https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-lvm/2013-January/msg00006.html , Compiled 2.2.98 with the patch applied (--with-clvmd=cman,corosync,openais --with-cluster=internal), no further success.
What can I do?

Regards,
Andreas