Re: [linux-lvm] lvm2 portability issues (GNU sed is assumed)

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 08:51:21PM +0100, John Spencer wrote:
> may i ask kindly to reformulate that statement so that it works with
> posix sed (as used in busybox 1.20.2) ?

I'm perfectly happy using modern extensions to these tools:)

If you want this to work with alternative versions, please send a tested
patch for us to incorporate.  (Either modifications to the commands so
it works with both or else alternative versions which configure chooses
between.)

Alasdair