Re: [linux-lvm] I can't have the mirror_log mirrored, LVM complains "there is no suitable space"

Ok,

it seems I'm getting closer to the solution.
Thanks to this link

http://serverfault.com/questions/500533/lvm-mirror-with-data-and-logs-mirrored-on-same-2-devices

it seems that what I want to achieve can be done only when creating a new fresh volume.

Do I really need three logical volumes (the original + those 2 with redundant mirrorlog on the same disks) or there is a short cut so that I don't have to find room for the third logical volume?

Thanks to anybody who will be willing to help... I've just started with LVM, I might not see the obvious.

Alex