Re: [linux-lvm] Very slow i/o after snapshotting

Dne 9.7.2013 03:37, Micky napsal(a):
On a machine, where weekly snapshots are created for dumping raw data,
the overall disk i/o has drastically degraded to few megabytes per
second. It is quite random and so slow that commands freeze often.

I was using chunk size of 512K and same byte size with dd.

Is it quite common; I read that such freezes require a reboot. Is
there a way to avert?
What am I missing here?

Is this supposed to be a bug report ?

I need crystal ball first ;)

So far I've no idea about disks/tables in use, system/kernel in use, lvm version in use....

Zdenek