Re: [linux-lvm] Very slow i/o after snapshotting

> Is this supposed to be a bug report ?

Sorry for bashing the info. I was just answering the questions. LOL!

> So far I've no idea about disks/tables in use, system/kernel in use, lvm
> version in use....

RHEL 6.4 kernel-2.6.32-358.el6 (also tested with self compiled 3.8)
lvm2-2.02.98-9.el6.x86_64
Disk on external mega raid controller with ext4
Running Xen hypervisor but tested without it as well