[linux-lvm] LVM2 design document

Hi,

I'm trying to learn LVM2 in detail, and for that I've cloned the git
repo and have been going through the sources for sometime, but I've not
made a significant progress so far, hence It would be very much helpful
to me if you can please point me to the design document(if available)
of LVM2, which gives a fair high level idea behind the design and the
important data structures.

-Amit