[linux-lvm] vg disappeared after replacing disc in raid10

Björn Nadrowski bjrnfrdnnd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 20:25:11 UTC 2013

Thanks for the answer.
I am sorry I will not be able to point you to the exact problem that caused the disruption of the volume group.
I did not make any checks before I started disassembling and reassembling the array.

I did recreate the physical volume and the volume group using pvcreate and vgcreate, please see the description of the problem
on ubuntuforums for further details.

I now have a volume group vol0, but still no logical volumes, and vgcfgrestore still does not work.
If you have any hints as to what to do now, I would be most delighted.