[linux-lvm] LVM2 Recovery after Filesystem Code Change

meLon earthmelon at gmail.com
Mon May 20 17:28:37 UTC 2013

I have been asked to include disktype information for the drive:

$ sudo disktype /dev/sda

--- /dev/sda
Block device, size 1.365 TiB (1500301910016 bytes)
DOS/MBR partition map
Partition 1: 3.725 GiB (3999268864 bytes, 7811072 sectors from 2048,
bootable)
  Type 0x83 (Linux)
  Ext2 file system
    UUID 728591A9-DDBF-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX (DCE, v4)
    Volume size 3.725 GiB (3999268864 bytes, 976384 blocks of 4 KiB)
  Linux LVM2 volume, version 001
    LABELONE label at sector 1
    PV UUID ajtoix-aTPi-6RoJ-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX
    Volume size 1.365 TiB (1500300443648 bytes)
Partition 2: 1.361 TiB (1496300127232 bytes, 2922461186 sectors from
7815166)
  Type 0x8E (Linux LVM)
  Linux LVM2 volume, version 001
    LABELONE label at sector 3
    LABELONE data inconsistent, aborting analysis

Praying that this threads with my original e-mail.

Thanks again.

--
- meLon