[linux-lvm] Alert before LVM snapshot becomes full

Hi all,

I would like to raise my problem because I have not found the answer to my question by searching on the Internet. Hoping that one of you had experience with this kind of problem.

I'm looking for a way to launch a script or disable an LVM snaphot before it becomes full.
For example I would like to launch a script that will umount the LVM snapshot and delete it if it reaches 90%. That is to avoid LVM issue when snapshot is full.

Any ideas ?

Thank you in advance.

Loïc