Re: [linux-lvm] File system read only

Can you check /etc/fstab for mount options.
Also, can you try remounting it as rw.

-Chaitanya

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Prathyush <prathyush r gmail com> wrote:

Hi
In our server the ext3.fs created on lvm is going read only mode.
When I try to mount it again it suggest for file system check and never mounted.But I did lvm deactivate and activate.then tried mounting  ....now this got mounted with out file system check.we took one problematic volume ,deleted and recreated the volume,made file system.But the isse happened on that fs ....Any idea?