Re: [linux-lvm] pvs complains of missing PVs that are not missing

As part of moving disks from one system to another, somehow LVM thinks PVS are missing in the new system but they are not. Before I explain the relevant chain of events related to moving the disks, here is the problem as it manifests in the new system:

[snip]

I forgot to mention the LVM version info:

joey akita /dev/disk/by-id $ sudo lvm version
  LVM version:     2.02.103(2) (2013-10-04)
  Library version: 1.02.82 (2013-10-04)
  Driver version:  4.25.0