Re: [linux-lvm] pvs complains of missing PVs that are not missing

Hi Joe,

I am having similar issues in that I have a LVM2 raid1 mirror between a local disk and a iSCSI disk and once I remove the iSCSI disk and add it back, the mirror stays broken. I traced the cause of that to be LVM2 still complains about a PV missing even though the same PV has been added back.

I wonder if you have resolved your issue and what did you do.
Thanks a lot.
Shi