Re: [linux-lvm] LVM & fstrim behaviour (Fedora 19)

ok Lukáš I think I found where the problem is. I just realized that I
created that filesystem without journaling (in order to increase perform
for the VM disks).  I created it with:

mkfs.ext4 -O ^has_journal /dev/vgthin1/lvol2

I went back and created the filesystem again (on a thin lvol) with
default options and indeed fstrim works as expected.  I created ANOTHER
thinvol (without journaling) and fstrim doesn't work.

Is this a bug or does fstrim requires ext4 with journal by design?

My apologies for not stating this since the beginning!

--
Jorge